- Movies of the students in 2019-20Movies obtained from the SPH simulations of the students :-)
(Vincent Legat, 22/06/2020)
- Project 2019-20 : fluid animation with the SPH modelThe detailed project guidelines are now available : thank you Pierre-Alexandre :-)
There are basic requirements, whose fulfillment can give you a grade up to 14/20.
In order to get a higher grade, you have to complete only one improvement among the three proposed ones.
The final version of the project has to downloaded on the dedicated channel of the Team's area. For the software source files, a suitable link to a github depository can also be provided.
The project deadline is May 11 4:00pm.
The evaluation of this lecture will only be based on the project and the seminar : therefore, no written or oral exam will be organized, as already explained. Only an exception can occur to this rule if a suspicion of fraude is observed for one student or one group.
Take care and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or remarks with the project.
Vincent, Pierre-Alexandre, Matthieu and Célestin
(Vincent Legat, 18/04/2020)
- New organisation of the seminars :-)Since more and more students are being quarantined, the organization of seminars will be modified as follows :
Hence, we expect that every student must joint the team 'Cours-LMECA2300' on Teams.
You should take part in the class; we expect at least one question or comment per student about the materials given by the group.
Your online presence is then mandatory (Friday at 2pm, from March 20 till April 1st, included).
Doing so, all students will be able to follow the class.
- The remaining seminars are shifted one week; in other words, the remaining seminars are scheduled as follows: March 20 - Seminar 4, March 27 - Seminar 5, April 1 - Seminar 6.
- The presentations are replaced by either a video (e.g.: youtube, .mov, .avi, etc) OR a small report (10 pages max, all included).
- The materials have to be uploaded 24h before the (new) scheduled day; in other words, the deadlines are the 3 next Thursdays at 2:00pm.
- Teams application will be used to interact together each Friday at 2pm, starting next week.
(Vincent Legat, 12/03/2020)
- Tutorial of Célestin :-)For this Friday's lesson, student are invited to download (or clone with git) the content of the ANM repository at
You should also follow the how to compile instructions very thoroughly.
If you are able to run the different executables, then you can come to the class at 14h30 (not later) instead of 14h
If you can't compile the code correctly, come at 14h00 as usual. I will solve the problem :-)
Every student should bring his computer !
The lesson will roughly consist of
30min installation/compilation for those who did not succeed to compile the executables correctly.
1h of presentation of the BOV library, through slides and live coding.
30min of more advanced visualization stuffs, through slides and live coding.
See you tomorrow !
(Vincent Legat, 14/02/2020)
- If you to take the lecture and you have no group :-(It is mandatory to have a group and to present a seminar to validate the credits.
If you miss the first lecture, it is strongly advised to contact Vincent Legat to be included in an existing group.
You can also contact Célectin during the tutorial session organised, Friday 14th.
(Vincent Legat, 07/02/2020)
- Come with our computer for the next lecture !The next lecture will be given by Célestin Marot, on Friday 14th at 2pm in Euler's auditorium.
It will be mainly devoted to the practical issues to do the project and the graphical API of the project. You are all strongly advised to come WITH our computer in order to really take advantage of the session.
Be careful : now, we you will discover the real hard part of the lectures :-)
If you want or if you need to discover the C, Pierre-Alexandre found two nice
(Vincent Legat, 07/02/2020)