- Laureate of Université catholique de Louvain for MT180 Contest. April 2017, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium.
- First Prize of the contest "My research in 180 seconds", awarded by AsCII team during the 6th edition of the ICTEAM Day. May 2016, Modave, Belgium.
- Third Prize of the 2015 IEEE Region 8 Student Paper Contest, for "The World Migration Network: rankings, groups and gravity models". Septembrer 2015, Salamanca, Spain.
- Best master thesis in the IEEE fields, awarded by IEEE Student Branch of the Université catholique de Louvain. June 2014, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium.
- MTH8414 Operational research for engineers as Teaching Assistant, Polytechnique Montréal (2018).
- LSINF1102 Problem solving using computers as Teaching Assistant, Université catholique de Louvain (2014-2017).
- LSINF1101 Introduction to programming as Teaching Assistant, Université catholique de Louvain (2014-2016).
- LFSAB1401 Informatic 1 as Monitor Student and Teaching Assistant, Université catholique de Louvain (2012-2016).
- LFSAB1402 Informatic 2 as Teaching Assistant, Université catholique de Louvain (2014).
- Emmanuel Gouttière, Research internship (Reinforcement Learning in Discrete optimization), Ecole polytechnique X, 2018.
- Florian Felten and Jérôme Thiry, Master's thesis (Reducing train delays in a real time context), Université catholique de Louvain, 2018.
The world is full of wonders !
I have a passion for travelling.
It gives me the opportunity to discover such wonders and to expand my mind by living in new places and meeting people with a totally different culture than mine. I also practice hiking, trekking, climbing and diving. More generally,
I love activities from which I can see beautiful landscapes while achieving sports challenges.
Countries that I have already visited: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdoms and the United States.
Besides, I am also passionate about history and geography.