University of Louvain
- Applied corpus linguistics (MA research seminar) (2011 – )
- Sociolinguistics (master course) (2012 – )
- Second language acquisition (2017 – )
I also taught syntax (bachelor course) and corpus linguistics (master course).
I have also taught modules (e.g. collocation analysis in learner corpus research, statistics for learner corpus research) at the various editions of the Summer School on Learner Corpus Research organized by the Centre for English Corpus Linguistics.
- Corpus-based approaches to academic vocabulary Madrid (10-hour seminar, master level). 20-23 March 2012, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain.
- Phraseology: an essential ingredient of successful academic writing (10-hour seminar, master level). 27-29 April 2010, Universitat de Barcelona, Spain.
- Statistics for Learner Corpus Research. ASKeladden symposium, 25-26 March 2010, University of Bergen, Norway.
- An introduction to Perl programming. Interfacultair Instituut voor Levende Talen, 18 February 2009, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium.
- An introduction to phraseology (De Cock, S. & M. Paquot). Specialised Course on Phraseological and Quantitative Approaches to Corpus Data, 8-9 November 2007, Universidad Jaume I, Castelló, Spain.
- Statistics for Corpus Linguistics. Specialised Course on Phraseological and Quantitative Approaches to Corpus Data, 8-9 November 2007, Universidad Jaume I, Castelló, Spain.