- I'm hiring: if you're interested in a PhD or a postdoc, send me an email. (I'm looking for backgrounds both in theoretical Control/Computer Science, but also in algorithms implementation)
- ERC project L2C: Learning to Control
- DRUID-NET: Edge-Computing resource allocation for dynamic networks (3 years, CHIST-ERA)
- On October 17, I'll give a talk at the Oxford control laboratory
- In november, I'll visit César Uribe at Rice University, USA
- In december, I'll visit Majid Zamani and Sriram Sankaranarayanam at UCBoulder
- In december, I'll be at CDC in Cancun
- In may 2023, I'll be at the workshop “Challenges and Opportunities in Nonlinear and Constrained Control and in Their Applications.” in Brussels.
- Until september 2023 I'll be on sabbatical at OXCAV for one year.
- In september, I'll be at MTNS in Bayreuth and ENNSD in Toulouse