- Our paper on Entropy of Switched Systems got the HSCC 2020 Best paper award!
- I will be general chair of ADHS 2021 (In July in Brussels) and of HSCC2021 (in April in Nashville)
- Events I'm in the Program Committee: HSCC 2020, CDC 2019, ECC2020.
- ERC project L2C: Learning to Control
- Bidmed: Big Data in health care (3 years, Walloon Region)
- DOS4buildings: Distributed Optimisation Solution for Buildings (3 years, Brussels Region)
- DRUID-NET: Edge-Computing resource allocation for dynamic networks (3 years, CHIST-ERA)
- A few recently accepted papers:
- on Entropy of Switched Systems, proc. of HSCC 2020.
- Safety guarantees for hybrid systems, in Encyclopedia of Systems and Control, Springer 2020.
- On model-free probabilistic analysis of switched systems, Automatica. Editor-in-Chief's selection for november 2019.
“Anything can happen in life, especially nothing.” (M. Houellebecq)
- Because I'm optimistic: In July, I'll be at IFAC World Congress in Berlin