- Events I'm in the Program Committee: HSCC 2020, CDC 2019, ECC2020.
- ERC project L2C: Learning to Control
- Bidmed: Big Data in health care (3 years, Walloon Region)
- DOS4buildings: Distributed Optimisation Solution for Buildings (3 years, Brussels Region)
- DRUID-NET: Edge-Computing resource allocation for dynamic networks (3 years, CHIST-ERA)
- A few recently accepted papers:
- Combinatorial techniques for Hybrid Systems safety, to appear in Automatica.
- On the geometry of path-complete Lyapunov functions, to appear in IEEE TAC.
- On model-free probabilistic analysis of switched systems, Automatica. Editor-in-Chief's selection for november 2019.
- In march, I'll be at the 'Control accross scales' seminar in Cambridge
- In April, I'll be at the CPS week in Sidney
- In April, I'll visit Chong-Jin Ong @ National University of Singapore
- In April, I'll visit Rick Middleton @ Newcastle University
- In May, I'll be at ECC 2020 in St-Petersburg
- In July, I'll be at IFAC World Congress in Berlin