- I'm hiring: if you're interested in a PhD or a postdoc, send me an email. (I'm looking for backgrounds both in theoretical Control/Computer Science, but also in algorithms implementation)
- ERC project L2C: Learning to Control
- DRUID-NET: Edge-Computing resource allocation for dynamic networks (3 years, CHIST-ERA)
- In february, I'll give a seminar in the control group at Cambridge Univ.
- In february, I'll give a seminar in the control group of LSU (online)
- In february, I'll visit de CS groups of Liverpool Univ., Keele Univ., and Newcastle Univ.
- In march, I'll speak at the EPFL Institute of Automatic Control.
- In april, I'll visit the EECS department at Queen's University Belfast
- In april, I'll be in Delft Univ. for the PhD defense of Daniel Jarne Ornia
- In may I'll be in Brussels for a workshop organized by E. Garone and I. Kolmanovsky
- In may I'll be at HSCC (tbc)
- In june I'll be at ECC (Organizing a Workshop on Formal Methods for Data-Driven Control Systems)
- In June I'll be visiting Majid Zamani's team in Munich
- In july I'll be at the IFAC World Congress (Invited speaker in the workshop 'Data-Driven Verification and Control of Cyber-Physical Systems')